Friday, September 2, 2016

Hello September

OK, I  know I'm not the only one excited for September and the fall, right?

Who else wants to go buy new pencils and a planner? Have you been down the school supply aisle yet ~ composition books in something other than the uniform black and white marble design,  no more blue cloth covered binders, and oh, index cards on a ring. Crayons and markers, pens of every color, Sharpies, glue ...

See, it's not just Designer Series Paper that I love and hoard. Paper, stationery, office supplies... and I  am probably the least organized person in the world. Not only do I not organize and put things away, I  need to be able to see my things - to know what I have and to remember to use them.

But I am looking forward to sweater weather,  pumpkin scones - anything pumpkin, really - fires, new TV shows, chili, even football. Oh, and apple cider: walking down the streets of Colonial Williamsburg sipping hot apple cider, apple cider. And while in Williamsburg, gingerbread from the Raleigh Tavern and onto Seasons for their fall displays ...

And of course the threat of fall ~ late hurricanes. Today is gray and drizzly and weather is imminent.
Something's in the air, and I'm not sure that it is Mary Poppins.

Stay in and stay dry ~ stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment