Friday, November 25, 2016

Hurrah for the pumpkin pie!

As many of you may know, my mother was a first grade school teacher. She loved poetry and opera and art. At this time of the year I am reminded of a poem/song she taught me, Over The River and Through The Woods . And so I was delighted to hear my first grade grandson sing it in his school program yesterday.

The entire program was quite special, a wonderful mix of traditional and contemporary music celebrating family. After just two years of invitations to the annual Grandparents Day at Norfolk Collegiate School, it has become one of my favorite days of the year.


I am fortunate to have so much for which to be thankful, especially my family and friends. And recently, most of my newly found friends have come by way of Stampin' Up! Some of these new friends I know only through cyberspace. I have been lucky to meet some cyber friends- Stampin' Up! demonstrators at SU events. And they are lovely, generous and funny gals.

Closer to home I have met ladies at the Y and at church, in women's groups and in the library, many showing interest in my stamping and crafting business. I  love teaching classes and sharing my Stampin' Up! world.

But I also enjoy learning and am thankful for the genuine and sincere sharing of ideas and knowledge among my colleagues. 

For all of my family and friends and colleagues,  I  am


and now for a piece of pumpkin pie.



No comments:

Post a Comment