Wednesday, March 31, 2021

  I ❤ Stampin' Up!


              

I know, stating the obvious. But seriously, I do love Stampin' Up! 

Why? Well...

I am addicted to paper (and sugar, but Stampin' Up! has little to do with sugar), all kinds of paper. Salesman's receipt books were like magic slates to me when I was little and my daddy was a sales manager ~  an intriguing size, lined, perforated AND carbon paper! 

Paper used to be everywhere: wallpapered rooms, paperback books, Sunday comics, drawing paper, paper bags, magazines, wrapping paper ~ ooh, the stationery and school supply aisles in Rose's Five & Ten.

So really, is it any wonder that I have to have all the Designer Series Paper that Stampin' Up! creates? Am I a hoarder, no, but sometimes I am a little apprehensive about cutting into that last precious piece of my favorite paper.  I do think Stampin' Up! has wonderful designs and the quality cannot be beat.

Truthfully, I can open the catalog to almost any page, point to any item pictured there and say  'that's why I love Stampin' Up!'.  Especially if I open to the pages with Die Cuts and Embossing Folders!

I  ❤  Stampin' Up!  Demonstrators ~ some of my new best friends are fellow demonstrators.  I have met them online, in meetings, at corporate conferences,  at dinners, in lines at the ladies rooms. My demonstrator friends and acquaintances are generous and genuine and I consider myself fortunate to associate with them and to learn from them. And not to be sacrilegious, but whenever two or more are gathered, there is guaranteed fun. 



I ❤ Stampin' Up! because somewhere inside of me there is a teacher that did not major in education (even though I attended Virginia's best known school for such a degree), but loves to teach outside of the classroom. 

I love sharing my love for paper crafting.  My classes take place anywhere there is a table or two ~ in my dining room, your dining room, church social hall, library, museum. I get as excited as my stamper does when she's astonished with what she's created. 

Some of my other new best friends are my stampin' friends. 


 

I ❤ Stampin' Up! because as a demonstrator, the company gives me a discount ($) for shopping with them! Who doesn't like a discount? I joined eight years ago for the discount and have stayed because of the community of my Nite Owls team of demonstrators, my demonstrator friends and colleagues, the company staff and my Stampin' Friends in my classes.

 


I whole heartedly invite you to consider joining me and Stampin' Up! Scroll back to the top of the post and select Join the Fun for more details.  Then contact me and we can chat about it. 

I ❤ Stampin' Up!











No comments:

Post a Comment