Wednesday, April 28, 2021

 I'll take SCRAPBOOKS for $100, Alex

SCRAPBOOKS for $100: Yes, seriously!

buzz ! ~ what is Do you stamp in your scrapbook?



I had the best time watching these puffins at the Alaska SeaLife Center in Seward.  
The visit was included in a land and cruise tour as we ended the land tour in Seward where we picked up the ship for the inner passage cruise. These playful guys were seemingly laughing at themselves and their playmates as they swam and dove and played hide and seek. 
I felt just like a child, tickled to death to watch and to hear them. I am not sure how long we stayed watching, until Dave had to drag me out to get to the ship I expect. Needless to say, I took several, plus a few extra, pictures of them.
I knew I wanted them to have their own space in my Alaska album. And that was before I ever saw


Party Puffins

Party Puffins stamp set will be released on the May 4 launch of the Stampin' Up! 
2021 - 2022 Annual Catalog



This was the perfect embellishment for this page. I simply stamped two puffin designs in Momento Tuxedo Black Ink on Basic White cardstock and colored in the bills and feet with Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends. Then a little fussy cutting and they flew right onto my page of photos.

Stampin' Up! has lots of stamp sets featuring animals, trees, flowers that can be used in scrapbooks.


On the same land and sea cruise I went whale watching. Those creatures were quite hard to photograph; every picture looks like a splash or a fluke. But, I was excited to see them so I clicked away anyway. I will journal the excitement beside some mediocre pictures, but with some cool punches from the Stampin' Up! Whale punch.

My scrapbook stash includes many Stampin' Up! products: Memories and More Cards, dies, punches, 12 x 12 cardstock, Stampin' Blends, Take Your Pick Tool and of course the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine and the Mini. I tucked my Mini right into a satchel and headed off to a scrapbook retreat last weekend ~ die cut letters for titles. 

If you need any of these tools and product, you can shop directly from this blog site - except for the Party Puffins, they land on May 4.  

Please share any ideas you have; ask any questions. 

So, do I stamp in my scrapbooks? Yes, seriously!


Let's stamp!


No comments:

Post a Comment