Wednesday, June 8, 2016

More, more, more please!

It has been called the Ultimate Bundle


The vast majority of Stampin' Up! demonstrators joined the SU family to support
their habit hobby, me included. Sometimes they are referred to as
Hobby Demonstrators. At one point in their stamping adventures they realized,
yeah, I can buy my own great Stampin' Up! product at a demonstrator's price! 
That's exactly how and why I joined Stampin' Up! I WANTED that Big Shot!
I had no intention of offering classes, in fact I still wanted to go to my upline's classes
AND join one of her clubs! And I did, still do ~ she's the best!

To get started, you purchase a Starter Kit for $99, only you get to choose $125
of product to make up that kit. Everyone's kit is different; SU does not dictate what must
be included in that kit. Should you need advice, I am happy to help. And then every once in a while
SU sweetens the pot and offers other incentives to join.

Like now! The Ultimate Bundle ~ You get to choose two additional stamp sets of your choice
(regardless of price) to put in your starter kit. And one more item: SU is adding a
Paper Pumpkin kit to all starter kits. That's a huge bundle made up from your greatest
SU desires and you will have saved more money that I can calculate.
That huge starter kit ships free! I guarantee you will be camped out on the porch
all day until your UPS man arrives.

There are many more perks to joining the SU family, but one that I am pleased to point out is
that you will join my team of SU Demonstrators, Nite Owls. You will be in the great company
of three other hobby demonstrators, plus me!

One reason that I am telling you this is because I have decided, after about a year and a half,
to make a business of my hobby. I am now wanting to have a team to stamp
with and to plan with; I love sharing this joy of creativity in classes
and workshops. I want more, too!

Do talk to me about my experiences with Stampin' Up!

and let's stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment