Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Stamp, Baby, Stamp

Maybe it's just a Grandmama thing, but I  love children's clothes and books and toys.  My newest  granddaughter  arrived just a month ago,  and the next one is due in October. I melt over the soft blues and pale yellows and christening whites.

I  have a few favorite Grandmama  hangouts.  I  would like to invite you to one of them on Monday, June 27 ~ The Velveteen Rabbit,  in Harbour View.  Not only is there a sale happening, but I  am also going to be offering a Stampin'Up! class.

We'll create cards for the youngsters in your life. You do not have to be a Grandmother  ~ aunts and cousins and family friends are also very special folks!

Think new baby, thank you, happy birthday,  congratulations, way to go... there are so many reasons to celebrate and to share your love.

I'll have everything you need, but as usual,   bring along your essential adhesive and snips and bone folder if you have them. (You'd better have them!)

The class is only $10 and includes a light lunch ~ and summer clothes are on sale. Please make reservations before all spaces are taken: 757- 483 - 0570.

Follow  The Velveteen Rabbit on Facebook!

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment