Friday, June 24, 2016

Oh Happy Day ~ You Are Invited

It really is a happy day because I think I have embedded this video correctly into the blog! You see, 'embed' is a new term for me, seriously.

And I really wanted you to watch this video because this is the card kit that I am just getting ready to open and create. It is featured on page 6 of your new annual catalog ~ Oh Happy Day Card Kit. The kit is all inclusive (like an extra large Paper Pumpkin!) ; it includes everything needed to create 20, 20 cards. There are enough chipboard pieces, die-cuts, foil embellishments, doilies, baker's twine plus a stamp spot, an acrylic block, card bases and envelopes. There are Stampin' Dimensionals included, but have your favorite adhesive on hand, too.

AND the stamp set is included ~ 13 photopolymer stamps (the ones you can see through for perfect positioning on your cards).

Look how bold and bright the colors are: Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight (my personal favorite) plus Bermuda Bay  ~  spells summer to me!





This kit is the first in the new catalog that I have purchased, in fact it was on my first order.
The quality of the card stock is superior. The ease is incredible. The value - well, 20 cards for $35?

What a great way to spend some of your summer days, or nights. And at the end of it, you have 20 all occasion cards - congratulations, birthday, hello, thanks ... plus you have a stamp set to keep.

Of course all instructions are included. So, the kit, unassembled, would also make a great gift.

You know I love to stamp, but I really love to stamp with friends. So here's your invitation:

         Come stamp with me and craft this card kit ~ Sunday, July 31  2 PM. 
For your class fee of $45 I will order your kit for you, have everything ready to go 
and have some treats to nibble on as we work. 

I will need reservations before I order the kits: please contact me so I can order by July 8.

And oh, what a happy day we'll have!

No comments:

Post a Comment