Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Just sitting here...

I  have new seating on our screened - in porch, but not a swing. Perhaps that's one reason I was drawn to the swing image in the new Sitting Here stamp set. See page 100 in the annual catalog.

The possibilities with this set are endless! I have seen many cards designed by demonstrators; mine are CASEd from Carolina Evans www.studioevans.blogspot.com.au.  I thought this design was a more simplistic one for my first attempt,  plus I am also a blue person. My two cards are almost identical,  but the card beneath the top has a torn or ragged top - I am really liking this look.

So, I am anxious to keep playing with this set ~ kind of like color forms!
You need this stamp set!  And,


as one of my stampers said, 
'this is so relaxing.'

(the flowers are from Awesomely Artistic, as is the splatter ~ the shades of Dapper Denim have been created with a blender pen, an aqua painter and sponge)


No comments:

Post a Comment