Wednesday, June 7, 2017

I am planning to love my LOVE TODAY planner

Seriously, how many planners does one need? Well, maybe need is not quite the word ...

Okay, I know there are many, many folks out there as addicted to their planners as I am to paper. Paper is the common denominator. Pens, markers, stickers ~ it all harks back to those childhood punch out sticker books. I get it. But for a planner?

I have tried to cutesy up - or decorate, I don't mean to offend anyone - but those squares are too little. I can't write and doodle and decorate in one tiny square. I need big squares.

I bought the biggest planner in the universe, with fair sized squares, with the intention of just playing with it - journaling, stamping, stickering ...  guess how far I got.

I am also a creature of habit, sometimes. I have had a a planner for three years that I really do use, and very frequently, until I go away on vacation and don't need it to tell me what's on the agenda for the week. There is one small issue I have with it, but it works pretty well for me.

So ~ here comes Stampin' Up!'s new Love Today Planner, plus refill!!



Guess what I ordered on June 1? Yeah, the planner.

The planner is beautiful - it's pretty paper, after all. The cover of the binder, the divider pages, the inserts - they are all SU gorgeous. They are undated so I can begin using it July 1, although I will be away, so maybe a little later. Really, I do not have my plan for it yet.

But what is somewhat amusing to me is the photo in the catalog. The person has very small and precise lettering, perhaps an architect. She obviously has no trouble fitting a seven item to-do list in a small space. My handwriting is not so small, nor precise and a lot of times I just don't write within the lines ...

And the most amusing thing to me about the catalog photo is what is on the gal's nicely bulleted to-do list: vacuum, sink & counters, toilets, mirrors. I am not an artistic director, but I would not have shot pages with those to-dos. And, they are not the kind of lists I make ~ "Crafting forever, housework whenever."

Let's stamp!

I am sure that I will be ordering many of these for my stamping friends and I would love to order one for you , too! Need a Demonstrator? I volunteer!

No comments:

Post a Comment