Thursday, June 1, 2017

It's here ~ the new Stampin'Up! Annual Catalog


I love the idea that SHARING IS CARING, don't you?

There is soooo much that is new, even the carry over stamp sets look new in the new catalog. So, how do you see everything in the new catalog?

You can view the catalog on line directly from my blog/website: www.upallnightstampin.blogspot.com.  

I also have hard copies of the catalogs that I will be giving away at my upcoming classes and at my STAY & PLAY CATALOG LAUNCH on June 17.

So, brew a cup of tea or coffee, or pour yourself a cold one and look through the latest and greatest. Have a notepad close at hand and a very sharp pencil to keep track of your shopping list.

If you have any questions, need advice (or a personal shopper) - please ask!

Would you like to receive some of those items on your wish list for a little less than the stated price in the catalog? I have a couple of ideas!

I am ready to stamp from the new catalog - are you?

Let's stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment