Thursday, July 6, 2017

Double Daisies

There is so much you can do with the Delightful Daisy Suite, especially as the Designer Series Papers feature both bright and bold colors and patterns as well as subtle and sweet colors and patterns.

The colors included are:

Calypso Coral    Daffodil Delight   Night of Navy   Old Olive
Pool Party   Tranquil Tide   Whisper White


I mentioned my wedding flowers and colors in the previous blog, and this card reminded me of those:


I am afraid that I just could not get a shot that really showed the colors ...  

I borrowed this design from Lori Pinto at lollpoppaperandink.com. 

I love the softness with the watercolor feel and ink colors of Calypso Coral and Pool Party and a swirl of Daffodil.

Again, the paper does the work. The DSP panel of 4" x 5 1/4" is simply 1/4" smaller than the Whisper White base card.

The largest square in the Stitched Shapes Framelits is wide enough for this sentiment found in the Daisy Delight Stamp Set ~ Your thoughtfulness brightened my day. I stamped it in Calypso Coral toward the top of the square so that I could wrap new matching ribbon ( 1/8' Sheer Ribbon in Calypso Coral) - three times around.

The daisy was created with two stamped and punched daisies - one stamped off in Calypso Coral and the other stamped off in Daffodil Delight. The daisies are offset so as to create a fuller blossom and accented with a new gold Faceted Gems. 

For dimension I layered the daisy onto the stitched square and popped up the square with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Change out the sentiment and you can easily have a Thinking of You card, a sweet Sympathy card ~ any all occasion card! 

If you have any questions, please ask. 

Let's stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment