Saturday, July 8, 2017

Who has bonus dollars?

Me!

I already have $10 in Bonus Dollars and it is only the 8th of July!

You know the deal for Bonus Days, right?

For every $50 order you place in July, you will receive $5 to spend in August, on anything you'd like, INCLUDING a new pre-release holiday bundle, Carols of Christmas!

How did I get $10 in Bonus Dollars? I spent $100 on product yesterday. 

It has really been rough beach weather this week ~ horribly hot and humid, blowing and stinging sand, biting flies and 
So, I had a lot of time on my hands and a Stampin' Up! catalog close by. 
Maybe I should have picked up the novel I have just started,  Savannah Breeze. It's an older one by Mary Kay Andrews, my favorite of the Queens of the Beach Reads authors. 

Although the skies were threatening with thunder and lightning and gusty winds, no precipitation,  just the loss of power for a bit.

All's well that ends well.

But oh, more Bonus Days details: collect as many $5 certificates as you can this month ~ you can use them all on one or more orders next month. They do expire, however,  they must be used during August.

When your order qualifies for Bonus Dollars,  Stampin' Up! will email you certificate codes to redeem.

HOLD ON TO THOSE EMAILS.

Save those emails because I will not get a copy of them .  The codes will not be re-mailed.

So, happy shopping. What's at the top of your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment