Saturday, May 7, 2016

I Did It!

Ever have one of those days when absolutely EVERYTHING went RIGHT?! You thought I was going to say WRONG, didn't you?

Well, I do mean right. Of course it came with some help from my friends, friends I don't even really know this side of cyberspace. The Stampin' Up! community is such a wonderful one, truly. I reach out to demonstrators across the screen and they are always responsive and generous, and they don't me, either. And that doesn't even include all of the inspiration found on idea sites and facebook.

One of my favorite products from Stampin' Up! is Paper Pumpkin. You have heard me say it before, many times in fact, I love receiving the surprise craft kit in the mail each month - all pre-packaged with everything needed to complete the project, and usually with leftovers to use on additional projects.

And typically, SU offers refills on the kits, so if you really like the paper and craft, you can order more and keep going.

I loved the paper and designs and color combination in the March kit. I wanted more of that paper, just to use, just to have, just to hoard. It's not going to stay around long enough to hoard. On one of my favorite sites, Paper Pumpkin Fan Club on facebook, I spied the sweetest z-fold card. I wanted to try it. I asked for directions and then went to it. I was a little nervous because it called for measuring, and I don't always do numbers well.



I did it! The card is referred to as a Z- fold because of the obvious Z that it forms when folded. I needed to have a white panel inside, I am just like that, and that proved a bit trickier - that number and measuring thing again. It's not that tricky, but you do need 12 X 12 paper.

So, I count this a success! I will be making more and teaching my stampin' friends how to create this card.

This represents only one fourth of my successful day ~ another neat fold of a card I found and mastered, another three-stamp technique card that was really easy to execute and a new stampin' venture scheduled for next month.

Stay tuned ~ I have more to show you.

In the meantime,

Let's stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment