Thursday, May 26, 2016

Stamped with Love for Baby

It must be the grandmother in me, but I just love stamping sweet baby cards. Stampin' Up! has a great collection of stamp sets suitable for babies and youngsters.  And of course, in SU style , there are coordinating punches and framelits.

I think this card is one of my favorites ~ it uses a clever fold, bright DSP, sweet images die cut with framelits and a delicate doily. I could make these all day using the Something for Baby stamp set.

What's REALLY exciting about this card is that it is the sample I made for a NEW CLASS I am offering on Monday, June 6 at The Velveteen Rabbit children's  store in Harbour View. It begins at 11 AM; class fee is only $10 for 3 cards.

Please  make your reservations early as space is limited. Call The Velveteen Rabbit at 757-483-0750. AND plan to come early or stay after class to shop for seriously sweet summer clothes.

Check out the website: www.thevelveteenrabbit.com and follow them at www.facebook/thevelveteenrabbitstore.

I can't wait to meet new stampin' friends, especially making this cute card; but of course, my 'old' stampin' friends are welcome, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment